When you purchase from New Standard, you don't just get efficient barn design and great equipment, you also get exceptional service and expertise. Over the past few months we have been featuring each of our team members so that you can get to know the experts behind New Standard. Keep reading to learn more about Marc Anderson!
1. What is your background and education?
I grew up on a farm and went to Ag business school at Lake area VOTEC in Watertown.
2. What led you work at New Standard?
A few years back I sold New Standard some load cells (for scales) and got to know Tim a little. What he did sounded interesting, so when I was looking for a career change it was a good fit.
3. What is your role at New Standard?
4. What is your specific area of expertise?
Sales and stockmanship.
5. What is your favorite part of the job?
I enjoy working with and training customers
6. What is your least favorite part of the job?
I can’t say that their isn’t any part of my job I don’t like.
7. How many ribs can you eat in one sitting?
Until I am full! (We can't argue with that!)
8. Favorite cut of pork? Way to eat turkey?
I love pork chops and smoked turkey.
9. When you aren't working, what do you enjoy doing?
I enjoy mowing lawns and playing golf.
10. What did you think you would be when you grew up?
I always thought I would be a farmer.