Over the last few months we've featured our team members so you can get to know the experts behind New Standard. Keep reading to learn more about Dwayne Morrow!
1. What is your background and education?
My background education is in mechanics and electronics.
2. What led you work at New Standard?
3. What is your role at New Standard?
My role with New Standard involves sales, service and most of all customer support. On an average day at New Standard I do various tasks including programming and setup of feed systems, ventilation controls, scales and sorting systems, troubleshooting and repairing on these systems, and penning setup.
4. What is your specific area of expertise?
My expertise lies in mechanical, electrical, and electronics.
5. What is your favorite part of the job?
My favorite part of the job is working with our customers.
6. What is your least favorite part of the job?
My least favorite part of the job is being away from home.
7. How many ribs can you eat in one sitting?
It depends on how they're cooked but I can eat a lot of good ribs. I like my ribs on the BBQ, not too much sauce
8. Favorite cut of pork? Way to eat turkey?
My favorite part of pork would have to be bacon.
9. When you aren't working, what do you enjoy doing?
When I'm not working I enjoy outdoor activities with my family such as camping, fishing, quading and tinkering in my shop. My favorite camping spot is at my lake cabin.
10. What did you think you would be when you grew up?
When I was little I always wanted to be a mechanic and to fix whatever I could. I love to figure out how things work.